Last updated: July 9, 2016
What personal information do we collect?
- Information you provide:
When ordering or registering on our site or when installing our product, you may be asked to enter your email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to create your personal profile
- Environmental data from our product:
We may also collect environmental data from our product (such as: video and audio signals, humidity data, and sensor information when something is moving or lighting status to turn on the night vision). We may also collect direct adjustments you make to the product to learn the environmental data or help you with your user experience
- Usage and technical information from our product
We may also collect the model and serial number of the product, the usage of the product, the software version, technical version, connectivity status and other technical information to improve your experience
- Saved and shared content from our camera
You may save or choose to share certain video content recorded from our product. We will collect and store information to allow us to save or share your content as directed and permitted by you through the Services.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To develop and improve our Product and Services in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To analyze data at aggregated level (non-identified form) for research purposes and to study regional information and improve product performance and sensitivity
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures and make sure our methods are up-to- date with industry-standard to keep your information safe and secure.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- For your convenience we may store your credit card information in order to process the subscription payment and to automate the billing process.
How do we share your information?
- We do not sell, trade, or share your personal information for any commercial or marketing purpose unrelated to the delivery and use of our product and services unless we provide users with advance notice.
- With your explicit consent, we may share your personal information to improve your user experience. For example, if you authorize other user to have access to your product, or if you sign up services offered by our partners and only share certain information with the partner when necessary.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
- Only the aggregated and non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), we agree the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- We will add a link to it on our home page or as a minimum on the first significant page after entering our website
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will notify the users via email within 7 business days, should a data breach occur.
CAN SPAM Act
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.